Join us on Saturday 6th February 2021 at Great Malvern Priory for a Charity Concert in aid of Hospice Care Kenya. The concert offers an evening of choral highlights with an international flavour, featuring the HCK singers and music from around the world. Many local singers and soloists will be supporting the concert including the Downs School Choir which will be conducted by Lesley Hunter.
Iain Sloan (retired Director of Music at Malvern College, Malvern Festival Chorus and The Brandon Hill Singers, Bristol) will conduct the concert. Iain founded the HCK Singers in the early 90s and since then there have been several concerts raising funds for the charity. Iain’s wife, Gwyn, has previously been a Trustee of HCK and has visited the hospices in Kenya in her capacity as a hospice nurse so has witnessed first-hand the difference that medication and care brings to relieve pain and other distressing symptoms for those who would otherwise end their days with nothing. The charity concert organised by Iain and Gwyn at Great Malvern Priory in 2018 was an enormous success which saw over 250 people pour into the church to enjoy a wonderful evening of choral music. It raised an impressive £5,000 for Hospice Care Kenya.
The concert will be held at Great Malvern Priory, Church Street, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 2AY, on Saturday 6th February 2021. Tickets cost just £10 for adults and £5 for concessions. These can be booked in advance online by following the instructions below, or on the door on the night of the concert.
We offer our sincere thanks to Aspect Design and Malvern College for their generous sponsorship of this event.
BOOK TICKETS NOW!
How to book tickets:
- Calculate the total value of the tickets you require (£10 adults, £5 concessions), for example 2 x adults and 2 x children = £30.
- Click on the DONATE button below.
- Enter the total amount to pay for your tickets. To donate by card click on the lower ‘Donate with a card’ button.
- On the next page fill in the ‘Add special instructions to the seller’ box with the numbers and types of tickets you are buying. Under your address details make sure you tick the box to share your details with us so that we can post your tickets. We will not add you to our general mailing list unless you request this.
- Allow us 3 days to acknowledge your payment by email after which you tickets will be posted to you.