Gift Aid your donation!

If you pay tax in the UK please Gift Aid your donation. We can claim an extra 25% from HMRC for all Gift-Aided donations, at no extra cost to you! Just fill in the online form below or download, print and send the form at the bottom of the page. Thank you!

Please notify the charity if you: · want to cancel this declaration · change your name or home address · no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.
We send just four newsletters per year, you are free to unsubscribe at any time by contacting us directly, and we will never share your data.


Download and print a Gift Aid declaration form here